Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Last Week of the February Sale

February Sale:

***FREE SHIPPING***

Also..............

$1 off all of my crocheted items
$2 off all of my jewelry

Clearance items are already marked 50% down

***NOTE***
All items are marked for the sale. No need for waiting for revised invoices.

Have fun shopping.

http://www.JodisCraftEmporium.etsy.com


Also, great freebies to go along with sales :D

whoever is my 275th sale will receive a free pair of swarvoski earrings in pink. They are post style earrings and the metal part is an imitation metal.

whoever is my 280th sale will receive a free necklace with swarvoski and seed beads in pink and clear. The necklace measures 18 3/4 inches.

whoever is my 285th sale will receive a 2 free mini round dishcloths in cornflower blue.

whoever is my 290th sale will receive a 1 free simple dishcloth in white.

whoever is my 295th sale will receive a free bath mitt in the color cream.

and whoever is my 300th sale (which is my goal for this month will receive a free simple dishcloth each month in the color they would like. You will receive one per month. What a great deal and awesome thank you gift for helping me reach my sales goal

No comments:

Post a Comment