Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks Goes Out To Everyone!


I did a promo last month for donating 50% of my sales to the March of Dimes. The total came to $25 with me matching the other half. I would like to thank everyone that purchased item(s) from both of my shops. Here are the total amounts donated from each shop:

JodisCraftEmporium - $6 ($3 in total for the sales and a $3 match)

LuxSpa - $19 ($9.50 in total for the sales and a $9.50 match)


I am still accepting donations for sponsoring me in the walk for the March of Dimes that will be happening on April 26th. Just click on Sponsor Me in the right hand column under the March of Dimes header. Every little bit helps.


For the month of April I am donating 50% of my sales to Autism Awareness from both of my shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment