Monday, December 29, 2008

New Design of Dishcloths Coming Soon

Here is a sneak peek of the new dishcloths that will invade my shop. These beautiful but simple dishcloths are very fun to make. They may look simple to make but take up to two hours for just one. If you would like to order some please convo me at my etsy shop. Here are some pics of the dishcloths:





here is a start of a set that I making for a couple of friends. There is 10 right now but have 13 more to go.




$3.50 ea
Wine (Maroon/Burgundy)
Lily N Cream Yarn

$3.50 ea
Black
Lily N Cream Yarn

$3.50 ea


$3.50
The dishcloths measure at 7 1/2 inches tall and 7 1/4 inches wide. If I don't have the yarn in stock, it does take one week to come in. Takes a day to make two dishcloths give or take. So if you like the dishcloths but want a certain color please give ample amount of time for ordering and putting together. I do request that a 50% deposit is put on the custom order for materials and then other 50% when item has been completed. If you decide to change your mind on the dishcloth I only refund 25% back of the 50% because of the time I had to use to get materials and plus for the materials that I have to keep.

For Other Color Options:
Basic
Ombre
Twists
Stripes
Ombres - Many Colors
Peaches N Creme Yarns

No comments:

Post a Comment