Friday, January 9, 2009

Catch Up For Thursday

My o my how busy was I. Now I am playing catch up Thursday. I didn't get much done with crafting but I did relist an item in my shop:

I Love Quilting Bracelet (Made To Order)






Looking for a fun bracelet to show your enthusiasm and its cute at the same time. Well I have the thing you have been looking for. This beautiful bracelet is an example of one. This bracelet is made out of brown and purple semi precious beads and white alphabet beads in which they are all strung on elastic jewelry thread.

If you would love one of this cute but simple bracelet but want it in different colors just purchase this one. Then in the note to seller put the colors that you would like and the size you need for the bracelet. The colors to choose from are pink, brown, yellow, sea blue, turquoise, and purple. But if you would like other colors then these I will be using the glass beads. This will not hike the price up.

Click on picture for additional information.



~FEATURED ARTIST~


Thursday was the last day for ExpressivePapers to be the featured artist in my blog. So I would like to show one more of her items that I absolutely adore. Check out her awesome shop for her amazing cards, scrapbook layouts and more.


Handmade LOVE-themed Card, Handcut and Layered Heart






This is the most perfect card that I have seen and the details are amazing.

Make sure to check out the rest of her gorgeous and adorable listings she has in her shop.

Click on the picture for the listing.


~HAPPY BELATED THURSDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment