Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Belated Friday

What a long day yesterday, ppphhheeewww.

So now its time to play catch up because of falling asleep early, lol. Here we go.


FEATURED ARTIST ZZAZZ


(her other shop: ArretsPlace)

I hope you all enjoyed getting to know this wonderful artist. Her work is practically amazing and shouldn't be missed out on. From personal experience from her and her work I highly recommend her. She is a very nice individual and a person that you would love to business with. Here is two items that I would like to show you for her final day of being on my blog.


Jubilee Roll Pillow Cover


Jubilee is a fabulous decorator roll pillow cover. Made with 100% cotton decorator fabrics. This is a heavier fabric, very sturdy and long wearing.

The main fabric has pink and chocolate brown design throughout. The contrast is a pink and chocolate brown stripes with matching drawstring ties.

Measurements are 25" around and 19" long. If your pillow is shorter in length, just gather the ends as I have and tie the drawstring ties around to make a tootsie roll wrapper style.




Afghan Baby REVERSIBLE with Lilac Edging




This beautiful ivory afghan has the exact same pattern on both sides. The switch is, that one side has a beautiful lilac pattern and the other side is a bright contrast of multi colored yarn. And if you love a colorful afghan for your baby, this is the one for you.

It's very soft and cozy and measures 39 inches by 35 1/2 inches.

The afghan is crocheted with 100% acrylic yarns and is completely washable in gentle cycle with gentle detergent.

It makes a wonderful gift, a throw, lap blanket, or whatever

Click on pictures for additional information.


*************************************************************************************

FINGERPRINTS FRIDAY




My fingerprint Friday, even though everyone will cringe at this, is the snow that we received. To me this is a huge fingerprint from God in which he is trying to cleanse our wonderful earth. I know that we are having the frigid temps that brought us as low as almost -20 wind chill but it looks absolutely beautiful outside. I was thinking to myself "why complain about the snow, this is a gift from God and to enjoy it".

Ok, now you are probably thinking she is crazy. But I am not crazy because I use to hate the snow. I was almost in a terrifying accident 7 years ago with my older son in the car. I was delivering a cake for my dad for his birthday and the weather was just fine with no snow. After I delivered the cake and waited a little bit for my dad the snow started falling heavily. So I decided that I better go so I don't get caught in it. (Just a little insight, my dad lived a mile up a hill and winters aren't too friendly there) So i go about 5 miles an hour down the hill and my car slides off the road and almost off a cliff. I thank God everyday that he planted a tree to where it held my car so I would plunge down the cliff.

Did I scare you, didn't mean to but it really did h
appen. For many years, I dreaded to going out in the snow. But this year, it doesn't seem so bad. I look outside and thank God for the beautiful snow and what it does to our wonderful earth. Plus, for the many picture perfect scenes that I would love to take but unfortunately don't have my camera with me to do so, lol.

Snow is my fingerprint of Friday :D What fingerprint has God left you on a friday.

PamperingBeki, that came up with Fingerprints Friday. I was inspired by both of their blogs that I could not pass this up. So I signed up and wanted to share my fingerprint Friday with you. Please go checkout PamperkingBeki's Blog and read about. You will definitely sign up too.


*************************************************************************************************

~WEEKLY POLL~
~WHAT'S YOUR FAV
ORITE CRAFT~

Here are the results from this weeks poll:

1.
Other - 63%
2.
Crocheting - 27%
3.
Pottery - 9%

All the rest was at 0%. Hopefully the next poll will have a bigger, better response. Thank you to all have voted.

*************************************************************************************************

Support Our Troops Ribbon with Canadian Maple Leaf





Another new ribbon that will help show that you support your troops. This beautiful yellow ribbon is accented with a wooden maple leaf button and a gold clip to be able to clip on your clothing to show your support for the cause. It is assembled together with hot glue.

For each sale of a ribbon, all but $1 of the purchase price will be donated evenly between these two organizations ($2.50 each):

http://www.taps.org/ - Helps those who lost a spouse in the war.

http://www.aerhq.org/ - Helps needy military families

Click on picture for additional information.

*************************************************************************************

☺Happy Belated Friday and now on my way to work on Saturday blogging ☺

2 comments:

  1. My brother is in the Army and my Stepson is in the Marines - do I am totally loving that support our troops ribbon!

    ReplyDelete