Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Bit About Featured Artist: ZZAZZ



I'm a wife, mother, and grandmother. I love to crochet and sew and also have other talents like cooking and watching old scifi movies. I have a fondness of animals, especially dogs and crazy over puppies. I love color, pastels, brights, and novelty fabrics, but my favorites are the whimsey types.

My inspiration comes from the yarns and fabrics themselves. They seem to speak to me and tell me what they want to become. Each piece is made with love and the desire to help you enjoy life in your home

I was in the 6th grade when I started crocheting my first project. Doilies for my grandmothers for Christmas. I started sewing when I was expecting my first daughter. Then took a long break and now I'm back better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment