Friday, January 9, 2009

~Fingerprints Friday~

~My Wonderful Husband~

My fingerprints Friday is dedicated to my wonderful husband of almost 5 years. He is my knight in shining armor and the love of my life. When I met him I already had my older son Tyler. He never turned his nose when he found out that I already had a son. He wanted to be the daddy that Tyler would never have. I am so very thankful for it.

He was with me through thick and thin and the hard road that laid ahead for us. He never ever gave up on us even when the going was rough. We worked together when we were told that my son Tyler was borderline Autistic with PDD-NOS and he helped me get back to college to get my degree in Accounting. He helped me get back on my own two feet and be the person that I am.




I knew from day one that this was the man I was going to marry. My mom said we shall wait and see because I just met him. I told her my dream guy was tall, works, has a head on his shoulders, would love me for me, and be the one to kiss me first. He was everything I expected him to be and I thank my lucky stars for that.





God moves in mysterious ways and I thank him everyday for the wonderful husband that I have.

PamperingBeki, that came up with Fingerprints Friday. I was inspired by both of their blogs that I could not pass this up. So I signed up and wanted to share my fingerprint Friday with you. Please go checkout PamperkingBeki's Blog and read about. You will definitely sign up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment