Saturday, January 10, 2009

Show Your Enthusiasm Bracelets (Made To Order)


Looking for a fun bracelet to show your enthusiasm and its cute at the same time. Well I have the thing you have been looking for. These beautiful bracelets are an example of one. This bracelet is made out of semi precious beads and white alphabet beads in which they are all strung on elastic jewelry thread.

If you would love one of this cute but simple bracelets but want it in different colors just make a purchase and then in the note to seller put the colors that you would like, I ♥ -----, and the size you need for the bracelet. The colors to choose from are pink, brown, yellow, sea blue, turquoise, and purple. But if you would like other colors then these I will be using the glass beads. This will not hike the price up.

PLEASE MAKE ALL ENTHUSIASM APPROPRIATE AND TASTEFUL. ALL INAPPROPRIATE SAYINGS WILL GIVE ME THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE ORDER.

◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ JUST A NOTE ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙

If you would like more than one bracelet, please convo me and I will set up a different listing for it. And when you convo me you can give me all the info. If you order 5 or more, each bracelet will cost you the wholesale price of $2.25. What a Deal (☺) !!!!

Click on the picture for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment